Brightcore is on a mission to overhaul outdated lighting. We specialize in end-to-end LED conversions, bringing customers the benefits of advanced technology. Our lighting services model generates immediate savings and eliminates maintenance expense, while reducing customer carbon footprint and creating a more productive workplace environment. We are helping transform lighting for a wide range of businesses and organizations – including schools, universities, hospitals, office buildings, industrial sites, retailers, sports and entertainment venues. Brightcore Energy operates nationwide from our offices in Armonk, NY.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Brightcore is looking for a Business Development Associate to develop and foster relationships with owners and operators of commercial, multifamily and industrial real estate property. The Business Development Associate will be tasked with running multiple strategic campaigns and interacting with potential clients, which means that he or she must be articulate, trustworthy, organized, and detail oriented. We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals that strive to make a difference, and will thrive in a start-up atmosphere with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Prospect, qualify and onboard new clients within the real estate sector
- Attend industry networking events and conferences to build prospecting and lead lists for key accounts
- Support President and Regional Sales Directors in strategy and implementation of customer acquisition campaigns
- Conduct targeted research and maintain data in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Prepare proposals materials for company sales and marketing presentations
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stellar presentation skills, with the ability to tailor dynamic presentations to different audiences
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Compensation consists of base plus commission and will vary with performance.
Please send a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.